Decadent White and Dark Chocolate Torte
by Justyna | August 11th, 2014 — Recipes
This torte looks and tastes totally naughty and sinful but it is made of 100% raw, nutritious ingredients that will have your body begging for more. In fact, it is so good, you have my permission to have it for breakfast! But it’s sure to impress at any dinner party too.
1 ½ cups ground Almonds
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil (softened)
¼ cup Cacao Powder
2 cups Cashews (soaked overnight)
1/3 cup Coconut nectar
½ cup Cacao butter (melted)
1/3 cup Coconut oil (melted)
1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Combine ground almonds with cacao powder and coconut butter.
- Press into an 8-inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Blend cashews, coconut nectar, cacao butter, coconut oil, and vanilla in a food processor.
- Process until very smooth.
- Spread the filling on the crust.
- Top with a layer of Super-charged Chocolate Ganache.